Today we want to announce some cool new features for our developer community:
- Digits: now you can set up scoreboards with digits, that means if you submit a score of 10025 with digits = 2, we'd display that value as 100.25 in the scoreboard
- Score Data: with every score that you submit you can simply attach a data object. In a racing game you could use that data to display ghost driver
- Unlimited scoreboards: now you can define as many scoreboards to your games as you want
- Export User Data: now you can conveniently export users data from the monthly and all-time scoreboard to CSV in the backend.
- Show in Socialbar: now you can specify which scoreboards should show up in the Socialbar.
We hope you like all those new features
Your Platogo Team